A Letter To The Best Friend That Was Taken Too Soon

All of us have that one person that can not be replaced. That person will forever hold a place in your heart, no matter how early in life they left you. This is a letter to all of those we love, that left us too soon.

I miss you

I miss you more than you will ever know. This feeling grows stronger every day, and it is never ending. Most of the time, it still doesn't register that you're gone. I feel like you will just come home, and it will be like you were away on a long trip. I can't make myself believe that you are actually gone, because how does the person you love most just leave? How do you let that go?

I love you

My love for you is still growing, and will continue to do so. You being gone makes me cherish the 16 years that I had with you even more. I will talk about you, and the memories we had. I will always want more time with you, but I was lucky enough to spend my whole childhood with you as my best friend.

I hope you're proud

This is one of the most difficult things for me to think about. I know that I have done things that would make you both proud, and disappointed - hopefully more proud. You have seen me take several steps forward, and even some steps back. You have watched as I go through my senior year, getting ready to take on my future. You have been through the guys, and the break ups. I am just hoping that you more proud than anything. I hope that I am meeting every expectation that you hold for me.

I simply want to thank you for being the best friend, and Meme that a girl could ask for. I miss you dearly.

I love you today, tomorrow, and always.