A Letter To Santa: Raver's Edition

A Letter To Santa: Raver's Edition

Incase I Made The Nice List...

38
A Letter To Santa: Raver's Edition
123RF

Dear Santa,

I REALLY hope you’re feeling generous this year, because I have a few things on my list. In all honesty, I’d love them all…but if you can only swing a few that would be pretty dope too. I kind of made a “festival/rave” specific list this year. So bear with me while I explain exactly why I need all these things. Feel free to take notes.

1. A dope fanny pack

I’d really like something that I can be proud of. You know, a bedazzled little thing or something bright I can keep my stuff in. I don’t want to be running around with a purse around my neck, there’s no telling how many people I’d smack with it.

2. A hot glue gun and some gemstones

I mean…I don’t always want to buy my cute outfits. I want to be able to make some, and if I have a hot glue gun and some gemstones there’s no telling what I can do! I also just enjoy hot gluing things, please don't judge me.

3. An iheartraves.com gift card

Because, I mean, I can’t MAKE all my outfits either. I’m limited in my abilities to create cute stuff so I’m going to need a little help here. And this website has AMAZING stuff. Please.

4. Beads and elastic for kandi

Of course I need some beads and elastic! And make sure you get the right kid of elastic, there's some cheap stuff out there. I’d like to make a few new ones to trade for my next festival. You can never have too much kandi, Santa!

5. Portable phone charger

My phone is out CONSTANTLY because I don’t want to miss capturing any important moments during a festival. I need to have access to all social media and my camera obviously in order to share the awesomeness. And yes, a minions charger is preferred.

6. So, like…money?

OK so I know that’s not exactly a great thing to ask for…but I’m asking for it. Just some cash would be cool. I need all the funds I can get so I can go to as many shows and festivals as possible!

7. Temporary stick on jewelry/tattoos

I LOVE this stuff. Specifically the shiny silver temporary tattoos. They kind of brings back some memories from when I was 10, but they also make great accessories.

8. ALL THE GLITTER

YES I PUT IT IN ALL CAPS. OF COURSE I NEED MORE GLITTER, I NEED TO SPARKLE DO I NOT? I’m sorry; I got a little carried away. But seriously get the glitter.

9. Some wicked shades

If I’m going to have to cover up half of my glitter-adorned face with sunglasses, I’d love for them to be awesome. Multicolored, SPARKLY, cute. That’s all I ask. You da best.

10. A Camelbak

Because I think you know how much water I drink, and I think it’s obvious that I’m going to need to hydrate. And who wants to carry around a water bottle? That just gets tedious and promotes littering.

11. A few bomb bandanas

So these have double usage. I can look fantastic with the bandana around my neck…AND I can use it to cover my face and protect it from the dirt and sand. It’s not really fun getting it up your nose or in your mouth, so yeah I’d be good with a couple of those.

12. EDC Las Vegas tickets

OK so this is slightly far fetched, because I know you’re not made of money Santa. But I mean, come on, I had to try. I haven’t been to EDC Las Vegas, but I’ve been to EDC Orlando and it was, as the kids say, “Lit.” SO I’d love tickets, please and thank you.

See? It wasn’t THAT bad. Not too much…. except maybe asking for EDC tickets, I know that was a bit much. I had to try though, right?

Anyway, Merry Christmas Santa! Thank you for taking a moment to consider my requests. You always take care of me and give me exactly what I need, so thank you!

But seriously, these are all on the “need” list…just to remind you.

Sincerely,

Megan