To My Precious Nephew

To My Nephew

Aunt life is the best life.

423

When I think of pure joy, the first face that comes to my mind is the face of my nephew. I have never seen a human being have as much joy as my sweet sweet nephew. This baby can make anyone's day better, his joy is so contagious. I have never adored another human being so much in my life. From the moment I was told he was on the way until now, he has changed my life. He has had his entire family wrapped around his finger, since the day he was born.

Being an aunt, is not something you grow up thinking about. As girls grow up they have being a mom on their minds. That is what they think about the most. I did not think about being an aunt until my brothers got married. Once they were married, I started to think of the precious bundles of joy they would one day bring into the world. I could not wait for that day. When the day finally came, it was a feeling like no other. I wish I could describe the love and joy that entered my heart seeing my nephew for the first time. I have never experienced that before. I know one day it will be multiplied for my babies, but right now it is all focused on my nephew. I also felt an immense happiness and proudness of my brother and sister-in-law. They did so well and brought a true miracle into this world.

One day my nephew might stumble upon this article, and I want him to know a few things. To my precious nephew, first of all you are so loved. There is no one in your family who does not love you more than words could ever say. We all would do anything for you. You are the sweetest, most joyous, and cutest baby there ever was. (Okay I might be bias; but I'm an aunt I'm allowed.) You are a gift from God and one of his masterpieces, I pray you never believe you are not. The world is a better place because you are in it, you have changed so many lives. You have made all of our lives better and happier. You truly have great parents who clearly love you with all of their hearts. You are everything and more to them. They are lucky to have you, but always remember you are also lucky to have them.

Lastly, your aunt loves you more than she could ever describe. You can always come to me any time and I will spoil you, love on you, and I will always be here for you. You my sweet nephew have changed my world for the better. I love you so much.