A Letter To My Lost Connections

A Letter To My Lost Connections

You know who you are.

2305
A Letter To My Lost Connections
StockSnap.io

Dear Lost Connections,

I guess it has been a bit of time, but hey, if you guys are reading this.

To the ones that were not so great, thanks for being there and making me feel bad at times because those times made me stronger. You taught me to get back up again and keep going with a smile. While you are now out of my life, I keep getting back up with my new experiences that I face every single day, and because of you I face every hardship with strength.

To the ones that were great and then turned bad, I missed the good times. On the other hand, I am also glad things went bad and caused you to show me your true colors. You showed me who you truly were and now I am happy you are not in my life. I am happy that you are not here to hurt me more or hurt me later.Thanks for showing me the real you when you did.

To the ones that were great and kind of just faded, wow, I miss you. Whether you are old high school friends or even just people that I met along my life outside of school, I miss you. Yes, I have the good memories of you all, but sometimes, I wish we made more memories. I wish we had more adventures together. I wonder if you also think about me sometimes. That would be cool to know, but yeah, just know that I think about you a lot in high regard.You know who you are.

To all of these connections, thanks for being there when you were! If I did not have you at a point, then I wouldn’t be the strong, kind, and positive minded person I am today. Thank you for the time you spent with me and the lessons you taught me. No matter what happened in our past, I hope things are going the way you want them to go, without me there.

Sincerely,

Your Former Connection