Dear Future Little..

Dear Future Little..

A letter to my future mini-me.

16
Dear Future Little..
http://www.hercampus.com/school/south-carolina/10-gifts-your-little-will-love

Tis’ the season of getting littles in sororities and it’s my pledge class’ turn, this time, around. I am so excited to have a little mini-me and to finally be able to hold up a one in pictures!!!

Dear Little,

I am already excited to have you and I don’t even know who you are yet. I hope you know that I am going to spoil you beyond belief and make you feel like number 1 all the time. I am kind of a dork so get ready to either be a dork with me or be slightly embarrassed a lot. (I specialize in white girl dancing.) College is a time where you learn a lot about who you are as a person, and I am here to help you do that both when you make good decisions and when you feel like you messed up. I take pride in giving really good hugs so be prepared for a lot of them. I am already excited for all of the car jams we will have late at night when we are probably procrastinating doing our homework. I am also really excited for all of our future sonic runs (I am kind of addicted.. I will teach you my ways). I am really excited to get to craft for you and get to see your surprised face at big/little reveal in the cute little matching outfit I made you. I can’t wait to watch you grow in our chapter and be able to call you my little. I can’t wait for all of our pictures (apologizing now because I am really picky) and all the memories we will make. I promise to try to be the best example for you as I can and to be your biggest encourager. I promise to teach you everything I know about Alpha Chi and I know you will fall in love with it just like I have. I promise to help you when school seems like too much to handle and remind you that God is bigger than all of it. I promise to always be honest with you and push you to be your best. I will be someone that you can depend on and I hope that I can be someone that you can look up to. I can’t wait to watch you get initiated and to watch you turn into a better, more confident version of yourself. I can’t wait to watch you during your first recruitment next year and brag about you. You better believe that whatever you are doing on campus, I will be there cheering you on and probably taking pictures like a proud mom. I know that when I see you reppin' our letters I will be so proud that you are an Alpha Chi Omega and that you are my little. Enjoy your first year as an Alpha Chi because it will go by so much faster than you can imagine. Take in every moment and get to know as many sisters as you can. I can’t wait to find out who you are and to get to officially call you my little/BFF. See you at reveal my sweet little!