Thank You Note To Friends

A Thank You Note To All My Friend Groups

An open thank you note to all of my friends I have been lucky enough to keep in my life.

235
Group project
Kirsti Beaudoin

To the friends I made in middle school,

You know exactly who you are and I am so glad our friendship has stood the test of time. We have grown with each other since sixth grade and we continue to grow every day. You were there for me when I had no one else and I know for a fact you are always going to be there. I know we do not see each other often, but I adore how we always pick up right where we left off as if no time has passed. Whether it is a late night facetime call talking about boys or spontaneous shopping trips, I enjoy every moment we get to spend together. Thank you for investing, and continuing to invest your time and energy in me as I will always be there for you.

To the friends I made in Mexico,

When I was going through one of the most difficult transitions of my life, you were there for me. Moving to a new country where you do not know anyone and starting high school in a foreign country was not easy, but you guys made it easier. There is no way I could have gotten through all the classes where the teachers didn't speak a word of English or survived sneaking past the dean without getting dress coded if you didn't let me borrow your sweaters. Thank you for all you guys have done for me and I hope I get to see you guys soon. I am excited to see what your future has in store for you all.

To the friends I made at PCEP,

After I moved back to the United States I had to establish a whole new friend group. At a school with over 6,000 kids, this wasn't as easy of a task as it would seem. Somehow I managed to find some of the most supportive people I have ever met. Thank you for guiding me through the crazy culture that was our high school and helping me find my place. I am forever grateful for our friendships and I love that even after we graduated we haven't drifted apart as most friends do when they go to college. I love you guys and I hope our friendship stays as strong as it was in high school.

To all my friends I made in college,

I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life and I owe a lot of that happiness to all the amazing friends I have made in college. You guys keep me motivated, talk me through all the struggles I face, and most importantly, you make me feel so loved. From our spontaneous Meijer trips at 3 am, to our group sleepovers where we all squeeze onto twin sized bunk beds, no matter the activity we always have fun. Thank you all for being the best support system and the greatest lifelong friends. I love you all so much and I can't wait to create more memories with you as we continue our educational careers together.