Open Letter To My First Heartbreak

Open Letter To My First Heartbreak

I will love you forever and ever and always like a straight line never ending.

295
Open Letter To My First Heartbreak
Brynna Spencer

To my first heartbreak,

First off, I want to thank you for showing me what true love is and how to love someone. I am happy I can say that I truly love someone with every ounce of my body. Although our relationship ended far too soon I will still cherish every single moment we shared. All the countless hours spent in the car, every early morning breakfast, hours long softball games in the rain and cold, every jam session, and every heart to heart I made you have. The memories will never be forgotten and I love every single one.

I will always remember the first two times we met, the moment I fell in love, the moment I choose you for the rest of my life, the moment we crumbled, and everything in between.

You made me into a better person, but I am sorry I was not good enough. I took advantage of your trust and your unconditional love and drove you to the point of giving up on me and especially us.

Even though you promised it was not possible, I suppose you can give up and you cannot get through everything. I now find it difficult to believe any promise you ever told me, but it is my fault. Everything is, in fact, all my fault. The tears, the fights, and our breakup.

However, I did trust you with my life, my future, and my heart which now is broken into too many pieces to count. Unfortunately, we are both just too stubborn. I wish it was not this way and we could magically make everything better.

I envisioned the life we would have and the people we would grow to be every night and now I suppose I need to find another you. Another you that will fit into that life I want so bad. I know that it is impossible, but I need to stay hopeful.

I only ever wanted you and it pains me to think you cannot say the same. As the tears roll down my eyes I can only hope you stay happy because that is all I ever wanted.

Too many things will remind me of you but do not ever worry about me because the heartbreak will eventually pass.

You are the love of my life, my happiness and joy, and my best friend no matter what. You broke my heart but I stay thankful because you once made me the happiest and all the pain I am enduring and will continue to endure is all worth it.

I will love you forever and ever and ever and ever and always like a straight line never ending.

Love,

The girl with the broke heart