A Letter To My Boyfriend's Ex

A Letter To My Boyfriend's Ex

Thank you.

3611
A Letter To My Boyfriend's Ex
Couple Laughing

I just want to say Thank you. Thank you for making it possible for me to meet someone who can remind me what butterflies feel like and for making it possible for me to love again.

I know you miss him and I am sure he misses you but right now I need him more. Thank you for letting him go. Thank you for letting him love again and love me. I am sure you both look back on the past. That is okay. You will always be his ex. You two will always have the past and I am grateful for that. If it wasn't for you, he wouldn't be here with me. You did everything just like it was planned and now I am the luckiest girl in the world. I found someone who I can love with my whole heart. I found someone that when I'm aggravated and want to give up will hug me and push me to keep going. I found someone who can make me laugh. I found someone who loves me. I am sure he loved you. I am sure you loved him. Thank you for that. Thank you for teaching him to be who he is. I know you know him like I do. I hope that something about you rubbed off on him and made him a better person, for me. I hope that you are happy as well. I do. I hope you find someone who you can love like Iove him,

Thank you for moving on. Thank you for arguing with him. Thank you not being the girl he was meant to be with. If it wasn't for yall arguing and not working me and him would not be together right now. So thank you for giving up. Thank you for letting him go. Thank you for not looking at him and realizing your whole again. Thank you for being you. I know that I am the new girlfriend and that you're not going to be okay with us together. It is okay for you to not like me. It will be okay. If I was his ex I wouldn't like his new girlfriend either. I am not mad at you. I know you won't always dislike me, or at least, I hope not.

I will tell you this. I love him. He is happy with me and he is becoming the man you always wished he would be. He is changing every day and even though it's not for you, he is a better man. All the things you wished are now coming true and I am sorry you can't be around to see.

So thank you for giving me the chance to fight for love, to help him grow into the person you knew he could be, for helping me love again and letting him move on without you.

Thank you,

His New Love