A letter To My Boyfriend On His 22nd Birthday

I Don't Know About You But He's Feeling 22

4266
Victoria Piti

Alex,

Your birthday is finally here! I think the only day I love more than my birthday is yours. This will be your third birthday we will be spending together which makes it even more special. I cannot brag about you more when people ask about you because there are so many nice things to say. You are kind, caring, smart, and (best of all) funny among many other qualities.

You are a great friend to everyone you know, especially in our main friend group. You always are trying to help people and assist them with any problem they have and I love that about you. You'll always be there with good advice, even if it's not what the person wants to hear. You're honest and don't sugarcoat the truth, something I admire about you because I always feel the need to try to be overly nice. You're also much more rational than me so when in tough situations you always know what to do because you've thought it out thoroughly in your head.

When I think of all the good times we’ve had together I smile so big. We have had great times together, especially over the summer when we have gone away together. The past two trips we’ve taken have been so wonderful. I am eager for it to be time for us to go on our next trip this summer! I am most eager, however, for our road trip there. Taking a road trip with you is always so fun because we both know a good trip starts with Dunkin Donuts. We have so much fun together when we go away that I never want the trip to end. Thank you for being the best person to road trip with as well as having great taste in music so we can jam the whole way.

I am grateful to have met you, simple as that. You have been with me through so much and I know I can always depend on you. You are a wonderful person and deserve only the best life has to offer. I absolutely love you and everything about you. Thank you for being my best friend and boyfriend for over two years now. You're the best dinner and movie date a girl could ask for. Thank you for all the great memories, I cannot wait for the memories we will have in the future. Thanks for being you, my love.

Love,

Victoria