To The Best Friend Who Went Through Middle And High School With Me, And Is Still Here

Being your best friend is my favorite job.

23813
Personal Photo

Dear Best Friend,

I want to thank you for putting up with me and being my best friend. I honestly don’t know what I would do without you.

The day we met, it seemed like just another day in middle school. Looking back at that day now, that day impacted the rest of my life for the better. I now have someone to laugh, cry, and share the best moments of my life with. Middle school history class didn't just teach us history but created our future and history to come. Middle school Spanish may have done my GPA dirty but it taught me how good of friends we could really be. From crazy memories to stories we can't tell our parents until we are like 30 and over for dinner, I’m glad I spent most of my time with you.

We have so many memories together; I couldn't tell you where to start.

Going through high school together, we’ve grown so much together. From crazy boy problems to framing for tests to endless holiday parties and even some crazy house parties. The small memories are equally just as important to me. Getting ice cream after having our hearts broken, eating pizza in your living room, driving around to early 2000s music, random city days, old and new friends, road rage stories and so much more.

I’m thankful for not only having you as my best friend, but for gaining a family as well. You're basically my sister and your little sister feels just as much as mine. Your parents treat me as one of their own and I’m starting to think my mom likes you better. I’m glad my sister can go to you with problems and I’m happy you treat her with a warm welcome all the time.

So, best friend, thank you for dealing with me on FaceTime at 3 AM, for bringing me food at work, dealing with my boy problems, taking pics of me for instagram and so much more. Being your best friend is my favorite job. I can’t wait to see our future together and see where life takes us.

Sincerely,

Your Best Friend