A Letter To My Best Friends As The Semester Ends

Thank you for the best semester yet.

1276

My best friends,

Thank you! Thank you for making this year so hard to say goodbye to. Thank you for showing me what a good time is like, even when I am at my lowest. Thank you for always being here for me and returning the love I never knew I needed. I don't want this semester to end either, but at least we have all the memories that will last us a lifetime.

Do you remember Blue and White weekend? We all said it was the best weekend of our lives, and I still believe that. We danced all day and night until 5 A.M. There was no one even there, but we made it a party like we always do. All we need is each other and we can have the best time ever. We sang our favorite songs at the top of our lungs and made the best memories that no Saturday could ever compare to. We laughed so hard our stomachs grew abs and faces hurt from smiling all day. It was the best day ever.

Do you remember Cape May? We met our best guy friends and raised so much money for THON in just one day. We watched as the boys did silly things to get money and ate some of the best meals made by Hope's dad. We then proceeded to get ice cream and I got made fun of the whole way home because of how I ate it. I wouldn't change it for the world though because now we have our best friends by our side to experience college with. Boys lets ride.

Do you remember being in the library until the early morning? We would work then take hour long breaks to talk about funny stories, make trillers, or even just cry a little bit. Maybe that was just me, but we still always the best time out of anything. We have a tendency to do that!

Do you remember THON? We danced the weekend away and helped the fight against cancer by each other's sides. We kept motivating each other and kept distracting each other with stupid stuff to forget the pain--aka GOOD MORNING! Or when the boys shotgunned coffee to keep themselves alive. All I have to say is...DON'T STOP ME NOW!

All I can say is this was by far, the best year of college. I know it is only our second year, but we have two more to make it count. Some of us will be gone next year; whether that be at Hershey practicing to be the best nurse the world has ever seen or traveling all the way to Barcelona to master their Spanish skills. No matter what, we will always be by each other sides and always have each other to lean on. You have all made my experience at school the best thing ever, and I am so grateful to have crossed paths with you all. I love you forever and a day! Let's make our final times together ~almost~ if not better than that one Saturday, if that is even possible.

Emily