I want to start this off by saying thank you for being the man that you are. I know that as I get older, I may not show it as much, but just know that everything you do for me doesn't go unnoticed.
1. Thank you for being my number one fan.
Whether it was on the field, or in school, or just things that I've accomplished, you've always been there rooting for me. Whenever I've accomplished anything throughout my life, you've made sure I've known that you're proud of me.
2. Thank you for always putting our family first.
No matter what we need, or what event we have, you're always there.
3. Thank you for setting the perfect example of what a father is.
I pray that one day my husband is half the dad that you are.
4. Thank you for introducing me to sports.
Because I cherished every catch we had together.
5. Thank you for putting up with me.
I'm sure dealing with three girls isn't easy and can drive you insane, but I think you've done a pretty good job at dealing with it.
6. Thank you for always being there.
No matter what day or what time, I can always count on you.
7. Thank you for always motivating me.
With your motivation and mom's, I know I can achieve anything.
8. Thank you for the countless times you've driven me and my friends around, or have driven to my tournaments.
Because hearing girls talk about drama isn't exciting, nor is sitting on a soccer field all day.
9. Thank you for teaching me what love is all about.
Seeing the way you treat mom is the perfect example of what a genuine, caring husband is.
10. Thank you for the always believing in me.
Even though I still thought that boats ran on coal up until a few years ago.
There's a million things I can thank you for, but most importantly, thank you for being my dad. You're definitely the best, and maybe the coolest.