A Letter To My Soulmate

A Letter To My Soulmate

You will stay in my heart forever.

90575
A Letter To My Soulmate

Dear Soulmate,

I want to start by saying how much you mean to me. You are so caring and loving and there is not a person like you under this sky. You are my one and only, unique and special. No one understands me as you do, not a single person. I never thought this was even possible; that I could meet someone who knows what I am thinking, someone that, despite all of our differences, is always there by my side through ups and downs, someone that I never imagined I could love so much as I love you.

You encourage me to do better, to be better. You lift my soul and I thank you for that. You make me feel like I don’t have to face all the obstacles of the world alone. Simply your presence makes me happy, makes my life better. Being with you makes me realize how lucky I am to have you. Sometimes I wonder how did I even get so lucky. I know a thousand people who spend their lives looking for their “soulmate” to fill that empty space. I can’t believe I already found you without even looking for you!! I’ve been blessed with you!

I want you to know that I will always be here for you, just as you are always here for me. I want you to know that if life takes us apart one day, you were a light in the darkness. If I ever have to leave you or vice-versa, I will always be waiting for you, waiting to see you again. You are someone worth waiting for. I don’t know if you remember how we met, but it was magic. We connected instantly, do you remember? We understood each other perfectly.

I know we have had difficult times, conflicts and problems, but above it all our chemistry has always been stronger than anything. I want you to be happy, truly happy. I want you to grow personally and professionally. I want your dreams to come true, and do you know why? Because they are my dreams too. I feel what you feel, and when you are happy I am happy and when you cry my heart breaks into pieces; I just can't see you like that. I want you to know that you don’t have to stick with me your whole life. I want you to fly wherever you want to. I will always be your soulmate even if we are miles apart. If one day you get tired of me, I will also understand and let you be. I want you to be YOU, because that’s what I love about you, your whole person, your virtues and flaws. I love you as you are and I don’t want you to change anything about you.

I know friends come and go, but you, you will stay in my heart forever and no one will ever replace you.

With love,

Your Soulmate