To My College Family The Tough Times Brought Closer Together

Thank you for being there when I needed you the most.
117

To my College Friends (Well, my second family),

I can't describe or even begin to explain how much you mean to me. This past semester has been rough for all of us, and weirdly, it's brought our friend group so much closer.

I'm so thankful for every one of you even though sometimes, I don't seem like it. I wanted to thank each of you individually for getting me through this rough semester.

I love you all so much.

When I came to college, I was terrified of making friends when in reality, I did not need to be scared. When I first met Paige, she welcomed me in with open arms, and we've been attached at the hip ever since.

Paige, thank you so much for having my back. Every day is an adventure with you, no joke, and I couldn't ask for a better friend than you. Thank you for always having my back and being the best friend and older sister to me that I could ever ask for. I love you so much.

Jimmy, now its time to roast you. Just kidding, in all seriousness, you are my best guy friend. I thank God for Paige introducing us because now we cause chaos together!

Thank you for always supporting me, and being the older brother I've always wanted. And thank you for being my shoulder to cry on. I love you so much.

Brooke, my first roommate (we won't mention the other) I miss you so much. But you've always had my back from the beginning, even though we fight sometimes, we always make up in the end.

Thank you for always being there for me, and I promise to still be there for you. I love you so much.

Nat, my former roommate, meeting you was a blessing and a curse...just kidding. You are my absolute best friend, and I don't know what id do without you. Thank you for being my rock, and keeping me (kind of) out of trouble, I love you!

Becca, I have been graced with your presence this semester, and there's no one else I would rather insult. Thank you for being the greatest freshie and friend that I could ever ask for. And I can't wait to see what next semester brings--I love you!

But in all seriousness, I have many friends on campus, but these individuals have gotten me through the darkest moments in college. So to you, five, lovely individuals.. thank you so much for everything.

Here's to many more years of laughter and friendship...thank you so much for everything. I love you

Love,

Haylee