A Letter To Future Impact Freshmen, From Your Counselor

It'll be an absolute blast full of dance parties, crazy games, and a whole bunch of Jesus.

33
Impact

To future Impact freshmen,

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!

I realize you don't know me yet, but I've been getting super duper pumped about retreat for quite awhile now. As a staff, we have been getting ready to meet you guys all semester...and have been praying for each of you since last August. Since then, we've been able to meet each week as camps, pray for you guys by name, and rejoice in all the wonderful things God is doing in Bryan/College Station. I know it may sound a little bit crazy, but I already love each and every one of you that will be in our camp so dearly because of the love that Christ has shown us!!! Following Jesus in college is so rewarding and seriously SO much fun and I can't wait to come alongside you and be a part of your life, however that might look.

It's okay to feel a little bit scared. Freshman year is full of newness and excitement, but can also be really nerve-wracking at times...and that's okay. 110% okay! Just know that I'm here to listen - I'd love to get to know you and hear all about the things can't wait for, what you're dreading, and everything in between.

My partner and I can't wait to be your BG parents, but more importantly, your friends! (don't worry if you don't know what a BG is - you will soon enough!!! plus the acronym is just way too confusing and I will explain it to you at retreat) And we mean it. Text us. Call us. Beep us, if you wanna reach us...or something like that. But you get the point - we wanna be your lunch/study buddies, and really just be there for you!

At retreat this fall, you'll get a letter from me personally. It'll be signed with my name and lots of super fun info like stuff to do in Bryan/College Station, fun facts about us, and a whole lot more about how excited we are that you are a part of our camp and BG...as well as survival tips for freshman year, the best spots to study and eat around these parts, and lots more.

We love you! JESUS LOVES YOU! And I'm so excited that the Lord is going to intertwine our lives. It'll be an absolute blast full of dance parties, crazy games, and a whole bunch of Jesus.

With a whole bunch of excitement, love and so much hype about how the Lord is working in Bryan and College Station (and the fact that you get to be a part of it),

- Your Future Impact Counselor

P.S.

If you are attending either Texas A&M or Blinn this fall (that's you, class of 2021!!!) and haven't heard of Impact Retreat before, click here to learn more about Impact and how you can register (and come meet me!)

I can’t wait to see you in August!