A Letter From Your Regis Editor

A Letter From Your Regis Editor

I hope you apply to be a member of our community and have a wonderful Thanksgiving break!

30
A Letter From Your Regis Editor
Sciencecircle

Dear readers,

I have officially completed my first month as Editor In Chief for the Odyssey community at Regis College. It has been a stressful month with trying to come up with a plan to help expand the community at Regis. I have been sick on and off over the past month which makes school difficult to keep up with as well as being an editor for my college's community.

I have been able to add a few members to the community, but we are still in need of new content creators. Our community has wonderful ideas and I really want to see our writer's go viral on the internet. We have new members on our team who have been creating wonderful articles that the public is really interested in reading about. I have been struggling with trying to recruit new members since it is close to the end of the semester and every student on campus is stressed in regards to school. My Professors are trying to reach out to writers on campus so hopefully we can gain new members.

Social media is a huge factor in how to produce a thriving Odyssey community. My team needs to focus more on reaching out to the public through social media platforms to help get our work to go viral.

My plans for the following months is to recruit 6 to 8 more members to our community. I am flexible with working with the stressful lives of college students because I am college student myself so I know what they are going through. I plan to hold more meetings and events with my team to come up with ideas for improvements, articles, and getting to know each other on a personal note.

Odyssey is such a wonderful opportunity and I am truly blessed to be in this position. I love all the members in my community, and I really enjoy reading and editing what each member writes every week. I look forward to expanding the community and learning from a wonderful assistant managing editor throughout this experience.

If you are interested in applying to be a member of the Odyssey community at Regis please see the following link.

The application will only take a couple of minutes to complete and Odyssey is a wonderful way for you to get your name out there and have your voice heard.

Have a wonderful week!

Sincerely,

Ariana McCormack