A Letter From Your Best Friend

A Letter From Your Best Friend

I Promise, No Matter How Hard Life Gets, I Will Always Stand By Your Side.

5
A Letter From Your Best Friend
Google Images

Well to start off with I am so beyond thankful that you all came into my life when you did because I couldn't imagine my life without you.

Memories from baseball and football games, high school memories, homecomings, summertime, and plenty more that have yet to come, I am truly blessed that you have stayed in my life through the good times and the bad.

I am so proud of you all. Whether you're going to be a teacher, an athlete, a doctor, or whatever you choose, I really pray you succeed in life.

As we grow older, we start realizing that our conversations begin to fade and we don't have time to hangout between work and school. As we start to realize that, we begin to cherish the memories and also become thankful for those random talks that we have in the middle of the day when we aren't so busy.

Whether I have been your friend for eighteen years, a year, six months, or two weeks, I am still praying that all of your dreams come true.

I hope you find the love of your life and he/she treats you right.

I hope you get a great education and land a great job.

I hope you have little mini-me's, that I can come visit and have play dates with when I have mine.

I hope you understand that no matter what, I'll always support you.

As we grow older, our time is not spent together as it used to be. We were always together during high school, maybe college, or the summertime, but now we are only free when we come home from college and when we aren't working.

Sixty years from now, I hope that we are all still such great friends. Whether we are in the nursing home causing trouble and lots of laughter or visiting each other while we are down the road from each other.

God knew exactly what he was doing when he placed y'all in my life. I am absolutely so thankful for the weeks or even years of tears, happiness, change, and more. Things may not always be easy for all of us, but I plan on it being so worth it in the end.

Always know that I will forever have your back when things get hard or when you have exciting news to tell.

Love,

The friend who will never give up on you