A Letter To The Friends I'm Leaving Behind

I will miss y'all like none other.
358

To my girls:

We have talked about this time in our lives for years, and here it is. We just graduated. A big step in our lives that I wouldn’t have been able to do with out y’all.

Y’all are apart of all of my big accomplishments and all of my best memories include you! I’ve watched y’all grow into beautiful women and I’m so ready to continue watching y’all grow. I am so excited to see what God has in store for us, but unfortunately, God has placed me hours away.

Hours away from our nights out, from your laughs, your smiles, and your presence. I say unfortunately but I am more than excited to tackle this chapter of life. Although, the day I’ve been dreading is going to be here before we know it. As we embark on the crazy roller coaster called college, I want y’all to remember a few things.

Remember that I am just a phone call away. We might not be close in distance but the miles between us will never break the bond we’ve created. Remember that no friendships I make in college will replace you. Each of you have impacted me in so many ways and new friendships will not change my appreciation for you. My Instagram feed may not be filled with our crazy adventures anymore, but you are still so important to me.

Remember that I will do anything for y’all. My life would not be the same without each one of my girls and I am so blessed to call you my girls. Lastly, remember that I love y’all! I know we won't be as close anymore, but know that I will always love you like the sisters I never had. Thank y’all for making growing up not so bad! Also, don’t forget about me yet…. I’ll be back before you know it!

Love, Katelyn