Letter To My Best Friend

Letter To My Best Friend

And Future Roommate

13
Letter To My Best Friend

Dear Darby,

You're the real MVP. From when we spent Friday nights in the bandstands at football games, to hanging out and going on food runs all the time, it's been a blast. Oh and thanks for listening to my rants and giving me advice even though I might not always like what you have to say. I really do appreciate it even if it seems like I never listen. But most importantly, I'm proud of you for continuously fighting through senioritis this year, and for applying to all of all of the colleges you have, and being accepted. That in itself is something I would consider a big accomplishment. Even though it isn't completely official since there's still a full semester of classes left, I'm so excited about the fact that we'll be roommates next fall! I know it's something we've talked about for what seems like forever, and I can't wait. We'll have so much decorating to do, and so many Pinterest meals to make. But also, I want you to know that even if you don't choose to spend the next four years at UAM, you will still be my best friend. Either way, I'm proud of you for everything that you have accomplished and I'll support you in whatever you choose to do. I don't know what I would do without our late night food runs, advice and our endless gossiping. And we can't forget about the fact that we go to football games just to talk instead of actually watching the game. Thanks for being the best friend ever.

Love,

Your Best Friend and Future Roomie :)