Let's Talk About Pandora

Let's Talk About Pandora

So Pandora is going to be amazing and I need to go!

11
Let's Talk About Pandora
This is Insider

We are officially less than the opening of Pandora, the World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL. This new land is going to be amazing and the articles, pictures, and videos below will show you why!

I remember when Disney started to build Pandora because I had started my first college program right after the broke ground for it. So it has been a process but let me tell you it is amazing!

Use the link below from the Orlando Sentinel to check out some amazing photos from inside Pandora.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/os-first-l...

Oh but that isn't the best part! The two new rides feature state of the art animatronics. In fact the first time I watched the small sneak peak of the one ride I thought it was real!

https://www.facebook.com/themeparkreview/videos/10155310085633566/

Just go watch this video and you will understand. Disney has gone above and behind with everything for Pandora. In fact they got James Cameron the director of the Avatar movie involved. They are being so immersive that the name tags on the cast members will not say Walt Disney World but Pandora. The food and merchandise is also inspired by the movie.

I can not wait till it is officially open so we can get better pictures and videos. I just need to really plan a trip now to go there!

Now what are you waiting for go learn more about Pandora!