10 Reasons Being Single Is A Gift— So Open It
Dating

This season of your life is important so enjoy it!

704
https://www.pexels.com/photo/closeup-photo-of-woman-with-brown-coat-and-gray-top-733872/

We all have that one friend that has been in a relationship with their boyfriend forever and just can't help but saying that they both are "goals" in what we are looking for to have in a relationship of our own.

Society today idolizes the idea of young women being in a relationship. This idea is conveyed in the music we listen to, the social media posts, and the TV shows/movies that are binge-worthy to watch.

Striving to have someone that loves you is not healthy for young women, and honestly being single is the best time in your life because it is a time for you to grow into the person you are meant to be.

1. It is a time for you to spend with the Lord

This is such a beneficial time to devote all your love in the Lord and seeing how he will use your time of being single to glorify him.

2. Working on what might have been issues in your past relationship

Every relationship is a learning experience and one that you can grow from. In your time of being single, you are able to reflect on how you want to be for your partner and future spouse

3. Exploring your interests

This is a time to find out who you are and what makes you happy. Try new things with your friends and make memories out of it!

4. Spending quality time with family and friends 

Courtney Prather

These are the people in your life that will always be there for you, so build the relationship since you don't have anyone else to worry about.

5. Loving yourself 

A relationship will not work when you are unable to take care of yourself. You can't love somebody if you are not loving yourself.

6.  Stress free 

There is no pressure to dress a certain way to impress someone.

7. Traveling to where ever you want 

Being able to travel where you have always wanted to and spending it with family or friends.

8. Gaining your independence   

Sometimes in a relationship, your voice might become lost, so by being single you are able to experience life on your own. This is important to know what you believe in when you are in your next relationship.

9. Devoting your time to school, work and other responsibilities 

You have all the time in the world to do what is important in your life. You are on your own schedule and have no one else's responsibilities to incorporate in your life.

10. Having the freedom to eat what you want 

No guilt at all to eat some cake or ice cream just because you want to.