Let Me Love You

Let Me Love You

Even when you think you don't deserve to be loved, you are loved. And you deserve to be loved.

58
Let Me Love You

Sometimes when we have a bad day or a bad week or have decided that life just isn't really working, we do the worst thing possible. We push the one that loves us out. Why do we do that? We all do, so this is for the one that I beg to let me love you.

Let me love you. Let me love you on your happiest of days. I will always be there to celebrate your accomplishments, your good news, and all the positives life has to offer.

Let me love you! I want to be there for the good. I want to be your biggest cheerleader. And usually you let me, so thank you. But we all know life isn't always lemonade and flowers. So what about the not so good days? Let me love you.

Please. You aren't a burden. You aren't a pain. You aren't a Debbie downer. You are human. We all have those rough patches in life, and we all most certainly have bad days. So let me love you through it.

Love is a powerful thing, and you mean the world to me. So let my power of love heal you. Let it bring a smile to your face. Don't run and hide when you aren't happy. Let me love you.

Being unhappy is not a sign of weakness; it's a sign of being human. We thrive off of emotions—and lots of them. So let me in! Let me love you.

We all have family drama. Some more than others, but I promise my family could give you a run for your money on crazy. I get it. They are frustrating. They are rude. They are lovable (usually when they want something), but that is everyone's family. You aren't alone, even if you feel like it. So let me love you.

We all think we could be better than we are, but you are amazing! You are the best you will be today, and that is OK. You are loved. You always will be. In my eyes, you will always be perfect, so let me love you!

No matter what your life may bring, I want to be by your side to love you through all of it. I want to be there for the good, the bad, and the ugly. So let me love you!