Let It All Go And Listen To Your Inner-Self
Lifestyles

You have all the answers.

392

What do you do when all the background noise becomes too loud? It begins to burst through your eardrums with cries for help. Listen to those tears. When we cry it is the brain's way of releasing stress and both negative and positive emotions. That is how awesome our bodies are. How resilient they are. Our bodies force us to let things go. They are capable of so many things that we do not give them credit for. Your body is constantly working to make your heart beat so that you can take long inhales in and long exhales out.

Do not hate what is helping you achieve your greatness. Instead, try to quiet all of that obnoxious background noise. Turn the music down. Cut the lights off. Lie down. Just breathe. Listen to what your magnificent body is telling you. Your body is your home. So never let anyone or anything disturb the peace of your citadel.

Sit in silence with yourself. I promise, once, you quiet your mind you will be able to shut out everything else in the world that does not matter. All that matters right now is you. This is all about listening to the guidance that is within you. Hush all your worries for now because you deserve this moment of silence. It is a way to get your energy centers back in place so they can heal. Take a deep inhale in and a deep exhale out. You really want to hear that loud sigh as you exhale so you can release all of the built up tension in your body from today.

That feels great, huh? Letting go of all your worries. Letting go of all that you do not have control over. Yes, I said it. There are just some things you do not have control over and the hardest part is accepting that. But you, my dear, you are strong. You have the control to choose to accept that, hey I cannot change everything.

I know this is difficult. Especially, when many of us are born as control freaks. The positive side of this is that you have control of how you choose to respond to a situation. That means you are still winning the game. You have the power to choose if you respond with negative or positive acts. Choose positive, my dear, always look at the glass half full not half empty. You'd rather have that last gulp of water than no water at all. Am I right?

With that being said... the next time that background noise becomes too loud to listen to anymore, take a deep breath. Realize that you are capable of turning the music down. Recognize that all you need is that deep breath to sit back and reevaluate the situation before you respond. NO one said you had to give an answer right away! And if they did you just tell them: "Listen, I need a moment to think this through and then I can get back with you. Is that OK?" If they do not accept your kind offer than let's face it, they are the ones missing out on your energy and plus they were probably up to some shady sh** anyway!

ALWAYS remember, my dear, that this is your life. You are universal stardust made like no other. You are the only you. The universe gave you life because it believed it needed you here on this planet to get some work done for the better. The universe never promised your journey would be easy, but it gave you this life because you are strong enough to live it. So shut the background noise off. Take a deep breath and listen to all the answers you have been consistently searching for. They are all waiting within you. You just have to listen.