Let go of that person.

4 Reasons Why You Should Let Go

I know it hurts, but this is what is best for everybody.

32

There will be somebody in your life that you will care about so much. All you will want to do is spend every second of each day with them. You love them so much that you can't imagine your life without them. But sometimes you have to let go. Things in life don't always work out the way that you want them to go. People grow apart and you start talking less. You stop getting good morning texts. Perhaps you just stop talking to them. People get busy with their lives and forget to include you in them. I know it hurts, I've been there. All you want to do is cry and hope they could come back. You hope that things could go back the way they were before. But I'm telling you this: you have to let go and here is why.

1. You don't need someone who doesn't want to be with you.

If that person is not giving you the same amount of effort that you are giving to them, then let go of that relationship. Are you the one who is constantly texting the person, hoping to keep the conversation going? If yes, then that is not right. It should be a 50/50 effort. If he/she doesn't care enough for you, then say goodbye. All I'm seeing is talk but no action.

2. Stop crying over the person.

You don't deserve to be with someone who is constantly making you cry. There is someone out there for you who will care about you and love you unconditionally. I know right now it seems that he/she is everything that matters in this world, but they're not.

3. If your friends don't like them, then that's a sign.

Your friends should matter before that person. If your friends don't like that person, then that tells you something. That tells you that you need someone better.

4. You deserve to be happy.

It's time to finally let go and be happy. It's going to be hard because you love that person. But that person isn't the one for you. You deserve to be the best version of yourself and the best version of yourself is not with that person.

You have to move on. It feels really good once you finally let go. You realize that the person is not important. You make your friends and other things your priority. You won't even think of that person. If he/she does not care, then you shouldn't care. You deserve to be happy.