9 Questions I Have For Leo From 'The Bachelorette' About Hair Care

Please. Teach me your ways.

1118
Leo Dottavio

Alright, ladies. It’s the best season of the year. It’s “Bachelorette” time. After the first week, I can firmly say I have a few favorites and a few losers who need to get out of here ASAP. Like I definitely Blake is going to win it all, but I’m already ready for Jordan to say his goodbyes. I have full and complete faith that Becca will make the right choice, but regardless of who she picks, at least it’s not Arie. Am I right or am I right?

Anyway, out of all the eligible bachelors, Becca gets to date for the next few weeks, there’s one man, in particular, I have a couple questions for. Leo, let’s chat about those luscious locks.

1. What product do you use?

If you tell me right now that you don’t use product, there’s no way I’ll believe you.

2. Do you blow dry or air dry?

I air dry, but if you blow dry, I’m willing to make the switch.

3. How long does it take you to style it every morning?

Upwards of two hours, right?

4. Are the curls natural, or is it a perm?

If it’s a perm, please send me the name of your hairdresser.

5. Have you ever straightened it?

Personally, I think you should try it if you haven’t. Just to see how it looks. You’ll be even more Fabio-esque.

6. Do you ever braid it? Or half-up half-down it?

I personally tend to go for a party pony, but I’m not sure if that’s the look for you…

7. How often does it get in the way?

I also have long, thick hair, and I am constantly annoyed with how much it can be in the way. Do you feel me?

8. Have you ever cut it really short?

I don’t think you ever should, but like… has it always been this long?

9. Do you ever brush it?

I can’t brush my curls unless they’re wet from a shower, but I know some people with curly hair don’t even do that. Should I stop? Will that help my ringlets?

Anyway, please get back to me at your earliest convenience. I need some tips from someone who clearly has some aggressively thick and curly hair. Can’t wait to watch you try and win Becca’s heart this season, but most importantly, I can’t wait to watch your hair try and win Becca’s heart this season.