There's a lot of lessons to learn in life, and some of these lessons can be learned from places you wouldn't expect. Here are 15 life lessons I learned from "How I Met Your Mother." Never in my life did I think I would learn so much from five people that spent most of their time in their underneath the apartment where some of them lived, but I definitely learned a lot from Ted, Barney, Robin, Marshall and Lily.
1. Sometimes it's best just to let go of your anger.
2. Nothing good happens after 2 a.m.
3. You have to move on from the past.
4. You can only move forward.
5. Look for someone who loves everything about you. Even your quirks.
6. Never give up.
7. It's all about the journey.
8. Take chances.
9. When you meet the right person, you know it.
10. Love doesn't make sense.
11. Your life can change at any moment.
12. It's OK to make mistakes.
13. People can always change.
14. Things fall apart, and that's OK.
15. Good friends make everything better.
So there they are: 15 Legen- (wait for it)- Dary life lessons from "How I Met Your Mother."