5 Led Zeppelin Songs Your Summer Needs
Seasonal

5  Led zeppelin Songs you need this summer

These are the 5 Led Zeppelin Songs you should listen to this summer.

754
Anna Favetta

Led Zeppelin has been around since the 60s so many are mistaken that their songs are old and outdated. But what's older than summer? People still love the summer, the sun shining, the subtle breeze, the freedom and some people still love Led Zeppelin. Zeppelin's songs continue to inspire and shape the lives of many young people today, but even if you don't know Led Zeppelin they carry a contagious vibe. If you're looking to get the led out this summer here are 5 LZ songs you need to hear.

1. Dazed and Confused

Who isn't dazed and confused today. With our president calling out Canada on his way to befriend the North Korean dictator no one ever knows what's really happening. However, in addition to accurately describing the 2018 American vibe the music in general is a summer vibe. It's truly the bass that makes this song a summer song, the bass insists wind in your hair and shades on your face. The bridge is a reminder of friendship and sitting by the fire laughing in the moment. No matter who you are your summer is incomplete without this song.

2. Ramble On

While this song doesn't scream summer it refers to moving on from all that nonsense and what better time to move on than summer. Let go of all the baggage that's been holding you back this year, all of the heavy memories and toxicity surrounding your life. There's no point in holding on when you have a whole world waiting for you on the other side.

3. Trampled Under Foot

This song's sole purpose is to make you get up and dance. It's riff alone sounds like sparklers bouncing up and down with a groovy undertone. Robert Plant's voice changes pitches like waves. Whether laying on the beach or sitting around a fire or playing can-jam in the front yard this song wants action. It is impossible to be bored when this song is on.

4. Achilles Last Stand

This song is roughly ten minutes long with dynamic changes in riffs and bridges as well as major runs from Plant's iconic voice. It is perfect for long road trips down with the family or friends. It embodies excitement with a little anticipation. It's perfect for long highway driving excitedly awaiting the vacation to come.

5. Friends

It's in the name. It's great for friends, especially when sitting around the fire pit telling ghost stories. It's riff is light and fun but the bridge is a bit haunting. Like many other songs, Plant's high pitch adds an element of anticipation while the chanting chorus in the back leaves the song eerie contradicting its fun riff. Just as scary campfire ghost stories contradict the fun feelings of roasting s'mores with your friends.

Don't waste your summer listening to the same old sound or artists. Summer is all about exploration with your anxiously awaited freedom. Instead of just exploring new beaches or mountains to climb, explore music too. Just like it's fun to visit old friends over the summer, or old vacation homes, it's fun to enjoy the company of old music. Summer is bound to be more fun with Led Zeppelin by your side.