To The Best Friends Back Home, As I Leave For College, AGAIN

To The Best Friends Back Home, As I Leave For College, AGAIN

Leaving home is never easy especially after a crazy fun summer.

144

Dear Best Friends,

As this semester comes to an end this means I have thought more and more about you guys. Three whole months together, then five apart. Its never been easy but especially this time for some reason it seems even harder. Between the mini vacation, and working with each other almost every day, and random trips to the beach, Target, and The Border Cafe (because we are addicted to Mexican food.) This summer was definitely one for the book. Though it had its ups and downs, I would trade my time home with you guys for anything.

This summer tested us it tested our relationships, it tested us at work (Because we are technically the glue that holds that stone together.) and finally, it tested our friendship! I don't think I would have been able to get through this summer if it wasn't for you to being there for me and reminding me everything is going to be okay! I also don't think I would have gotten through the summer if it was for Larissa mom Joann and her making pasta for us anytime we asked. or making me chicken broth when I was on that god awful liquid diet!

Leaving you guys behind stinks! though you guys don't always see it because I only Snapchat all the fun I have. The truth is I miss you all like crazy. I even sit in my room contemplating why I chose to move 1,200 miles away. don't get me wrong I love this school I love my friends I've made here and everything I have experienced but this place will never be my home because my home is where you guys are!

I'm sorry for Factimeing you guys 1,000 times a week. just know that every time I call you its either because I think I just met my future husband (which is probably not the case), saw something or did something that reminded me of you, or because I just miss you and I am extremely jealous you guys get to experience college together without me. its almost as if I have this whole other life and you guy aren't apart of it, and I wish so badly you were. (The reason why I nag you guys to come to visit me 99.9% of the time).

I just want y'all to know that I think about you guys every day. I'm sorry I am missing out on college with you guys, but know that I am always here and will ALWAYS pick up the phone when you call. I LOVE YOU, MAMAS

Your forever friend

Erin