Leaves Falling Autumn Calling

Leaves Falling Autumn Calling

My favorite season.

185
Leaves Falling Autumn Calling
nehasinha.com

Everyone asks me, what is my favorite season? Well I would have to say that my favorite season is Autumn. Why is Autumn my favorite season? Of course because football season is in; I enjoy being able to keep on learning about the sport and being able to spend time with my boyfriend doing something that he loves. Another great reason why I love this season is because of the different styles that always come in. Now if you are like me who always enjoys staying on top of the trends and seeing what piece of garment looks best when combining them together, then maybe this season works for you! This is the perfect time of year to be able to toy around with patterns and prints that you may have right in your closet. You get to play around and layer clothes, it’s the perfect sweater weather. Who doesn’t love being able to be comfy and look stylish? It’s great because then you get to look cute and you do not have to try, but make it look like you cared enough to try! Also wearing awesome boots while wearing knee high socks is the best for this weather. I sure do love my boots! Plus when I’m just lounging around the house I get to wear my comfortable sweater, shorts, and my knee high socks. It is really comfortable, if you have not tried this yet I totally recommend it. Anyways I’ll save this fashion topic for some other day but let’s get into some other reasons about how I absolutely enjoy this time of year!

This is also the perfect time when all of our favorite shows and movies get to air again. For example, remember the movie, Twitches or Halloween? Well if you did not know that (but I am positive you all already knew that,) movies and shows like that get to air! Now with the Autumn season kicking in, this is a great time to open the windows around the house and it is time to shut off all the air conditioners. Take a sniff of that clean crisp air and just settle back and relax. Go outside for a bit and watch nature unfold itself. Pay close attention to how the leaves change color, take in all that beauty. We are able to experience a new life form. This is not where the dead are forgotten or lost, but a life begins anew. Nothing is dead but a new beginning is starting. I guess you can say I’m a total nature girl, I sure do love the great outdoors. Everywhere I go there is beauty, being able to hear the sounds of birds chirping in the morning and hearing the leaves crinkle right beneath my feet gives me peace and brings joy.

Another great thing about Fall is going to Starbucks and taking a gulp of a nice cup of Joe. My favorite latte is the Pumpkin Spice Latte. You all should let me know what your favorite drink is during this season! Oh and how can I forget about being able to take a whiff at the scented candles when I go out to the mall with my friends. Bath and Body Works has such great candles that smell like your mother made some delicious pie in the kitchen with the smell of the pie being carried all the way from the hallway to the bedroom.

Lastly, I adore Autumn because we get to celebrate Halloween. Who doesn’t love to dress up in an awesome costume and going out for free candy?! I definitely enjoy doing that. Plus Halloween is an awesome way to throw a very cool party and to see what all of your friends and family dress up as.

So in conclusion, as you can tell I very much enjoy the Autumn season. Being able to spend time with my family and friends, looking cute while staying comfortable at the same time, opening a window to smell the clean crisp air, going out with friends and family to smell candles at a candle shop, drinking a nice cup of joe and dressing up in a costume while receiving free candy are things that I look forward to when the Autumn season rolls around. It is peaceful to me, yet very colorful and beautiful. The weather is a bit breezy but not too cold to bear. This is the time of year where I get to reflect on myself and be thankful for everything that I have. If you had to choose what would be your favorite season? Why is that your favorite season?