Bad Trends From 2018

Victim Blaming And 55 Other Trends Everyone Needs To Leave WAY Behind In 2018

We all know 2018 has been a year full of bullsh*t.

71
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Louis_CK_explaining.jpg

Any genuine person can agree that these are "trends" we must get over in the new year.

1. Men thinking they have control over women's choices

2. And their bodies 

3. Dress codes 

4. Because our bodies (both men and women's) are a canvas and you can dress your canvas how you want to 

5. Using the R-word like it's okay 

6. Which it's not, no matter what context you use it in 

7. Slut Shaming

8. Skinny or fat shaming

9. Judging others in general  

10. For ANYTHING 

11. Such as the way they dress 

12. The way that they talk 

13. The way that they study or practice anything from religion to school work

14. Telling men that they aint shit

15. Because this isn't fair to men 

16. And women wouldn't like it if men told them something similar in context

17. Because men and women are the shit

18. Cheating. Leave this in 2018. 

19. From exams to your partner, leave your cheating trait behind 

20. Shit-talking

21. Because this doesn't make anybody feel good about themselves

22. Lying

23. I shouldn't have to say anything more about this

24. The idea that people are objects 

25. Not just women, but every body

26. This includes immigrants

27. And our president 

28. They are all people, not objects deserving of hate, assault, and cruelty

29. The idea that men and women are equal 

30. Because we aren't

31. Our creator made women to do the things men can't do and men to do the things women can't do 

31. Therefore, we are not equal 

32. But we are equally useful and purposeful in society

33. The idea that children don't have a voice

34. Because they do, we just don't give them the chance to show it

35. The idea that anxiety and other mental disorders define a person

36. A good way to gain insight on this is to practice saying something such as "My son has depression" instead of "my depressed son" 

47. This way you are not using someone's illness to literally define them 

48. The idea that being nice costs nothing

49. Because it can cost you relationships and opportunities if you are "too nice"

50. And result in you getting used 

51. But, despite this, please be a nice person in 2019

52. The general idea that you are not worthy 

53. Because I promise you, you are 

54. The idea that fresh starts have to wait until Monday 

55. Because a fresh start, starts today