What I Learned From The Year Of 2016

What I Learned From The Year Of 2016

Recapping the past year.
18

8 things that 2016 has taught me.

1. The standards for becoming president became a lot lower and much easier to achieve.

What is presidential experience?

2. Hate is strong, but love is even more powerful.

Unfortunately, we lost a lot of innocent lives here in the US and in foreign countries as well from all of the acts of violence in efforts to try and divide us. But when we come together to support the ones that lost a loved one and restore faith in humanity, we can never be divided. After all, love is love.

3. You can do anything if you put your mind and effort to it.

Study hard and you get straight A's. Work hard and you get a huge check. Be a loyal friend and they'll have your back. Stand up for what you believe in and you'll get the results you want.

4. Being nice to people goes a long way.

You never know what kind of things a person is going through and who knows, maybe you asking how they are time to time makes their day.

5. Do the things that make you happy.

Whether that's trying out new food, visiting new places, playing with puppies, going to concerts, taking pictures, re-watching The Office, keep at it.

6. You can become famous by doing the most strangest things.

Who knew that wearing a chewbacca mask, or flipping a water bottle, or staying still like a mannequin can get you famous.

7. College is like losing your mom at the grocery store but for months.

It's quite scary.

8. 2017 is going to be an exciting year.

Even though we're going to be faced with new challenges, we're also going to handed more opportunities in life as well. We'll make mistakes but grow from them. We're going to grow into a better person together.