Latest Technology Used in Music Streaming Industry

This is really very interesting the latest technology used in Music Streaming. It gonna help a lot the music streaming industry

12

Moozicore: The Blockchain Music Streaming Service That The Businesses Need

Moozicore is a blockchain-backed music streaming service with the focus on the B2B market. The streaming service is targeting a large section of an untapped industry with background music needs, be it hotels, gyms, bars, restaurants or any other business venue where background music plays a very important role in maintaining customers.

Moozicore promises to change the way business customer relationship works at these venues where earlier the customers had no control over the choice of music being played. Moozicore embodies the values of blockchain by providing democratic power to the customers at these venues to decide on the next song which is going to be played. Not only that Moozicore boasts of millions licensed songs in its playlist which can be used by the businesses availing their service legally at their venue.

The consumer application for the service with millions of songs will be updated on a daily basis, which will include the requested songs, the trending ones and the top songs from music charts across the world. Apart from that, the beta version of the customer application is already available on both the Android and the iOS platform for customers to get a first-hand experience.

The Moozicore team has been preparing for years before its first IEO launch on the 5th of July. Music and entertainment industry is filled with legal issues, copyrights infringement, royalty, and many other legal aspects. In order to ensure their success and that they abide by all the laws, the firm has got Jason Boyarski, one of the best lawyer from the music and entertainment industry on-board to handle its legal affairs. In order to cater to the larger markets, Moozicore is negotiating licensing deals with the Big 3 of the music industry, namely Sony, Universal and Warner Music Group. The firm also boasts of some of the renowned names in the crypto-verse including John McAfee as their advisor.

The Multi-purpose Moozicore Gold (MZG) Token and IEO Launch

Tokenization is the future and even traditional markets are moving towards it, thus Moozicore being blockchain-backed service have also launched their native token MZG. MZG is an ERC-20 based utility token, which will act as fuel for the Moozicore ecosystem. The MZG token can be utilized by the customers for making in-app purchases as well as trading on different exchanges.

The first Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) is underway and offers 345 million of these MZG token are up for sale to the public. The pre-ICO sale for the token is already sold out while the IEO is underway. The IEO will continue from July 5th, 2019 to July 31, 2019.

Out of the total market supply cap of 1000 million tokens, 50% of these will be available to the public for buying via their IEO and Public Sale programs. Below are the details of the different round of IEO and their token fragmentation.

First Round:

●Start: July 5, 2019 at 10:00 AM CEST

●End: July 11, 2019 at 23:59 PM CEST

●Token price: $0,0185

●Tokens for sale: 40,000,000 (CoinBene), 26,000,000 (LATOKEN), 21,000,000 (Sistemkoin), 4,000,000 (ExMarkets)

Second Round:

●Start: July 12, 2019 at 10:00 AM CEST

●End: July 18, 2019 at 23:59 PM CEST

●Token price: $0,0222

Third Round:

●Start: July 19, 2019, at 10:00 AM CEST

●End: July 31, 2019, at 23:59 PM CEST

●Token price: $0,0241

●Tokens for sale: 70,000,000 (CoinBene), 48,000,000 (LATOKEN), 38,000,000 (Sistemkoin), 7,000,000 (ExMarkets)

Users who have bought the token from the IEO sale can see the coin listed on the mentioned exchanges starting August 1st. The trading launch on all exchanges CoinBene, LATOKEN, SistemKoin, and ExMarkets is scheduled for 1st of August. Customers can start depositing their funds from August 15th while the withdrawals options are available from August 1st itself.