There's A Last Time For Everything, Live Like It

Don't take anything for granted, and live everyday like it's your last
245
"Wearin' a tux in a high school gym, and she's wearin' your class ring. There's a last time for everything." — Brad Paisley

Most of us don't think about that. We don't consider the fact that we may never get a "do-over." You have a last time for everything, and that's why you should enjoy every moment, every activity, and every chance you have to do something fun. Find the silver lining in everything you do, every day... because there's a last time for everything.

There will be a last time you play basketball with the kids you've known for 12 years in your high school gym.

There will be a last time you're in the same room with everyone in your graduating class.

There will be a last day at that job you love, a last family vacation before you and all your siblings grow up, and a last time you get to see your favorite artist in concert.

You only have one chance to live through some of these things, and the best advice I can give to you is don't blink.

Don't rush life, it goes quick enough when you're begging it to slow down.

Don't forget to say I love you before you hang up the phone.

Don't forget to visit your grandpa.

Don't forget to call your sister on her birthday.

Forgive and learn from everything you do, because there's a last time for everything.

"Last call, last chance, last song, last chance. Sometimes you just don't know when that's gonna be."

There will be a last day you get to spend with someone you love, a last time you sleep in your college dorm, and a last time you go on spring break with all your friends.

There are some things you can't do again, so do yourself a favor and live in the moment.

One day you're walking into high school for the first time as a freshman, and the next thing you know you're walking out for the last time as a student. Then you blink and you have a baby on the way with a house and bills.

Every once in a while you have to stop, look around, and take it all in. Take pictures, write a diary, and remember it for what it is.

Don't let any single person ruin your last time for anything and whatever you do, don't take life for granted.