The Last Semester Of College In GIFS

The Last Semester Of College In GIFS

Does this graduation cap make my head look big?

5
The Last Semester Of College In GIFS
Photo by Vasily Koloda on Unsplash

You finally made it! It's been a bumpy ride with good times, bad times, and some down right miserable times, but you survived it all and only have one semester left to go. This last semester will be filled with a lot of emotions and nerves, but try to make the most of the experiences, enjoy it, and learn from it.

Every time you remember you're graduating this semester

media.giphy.com

Oh happy day! The last semester has finally arrived, and you can't wait for the big day.

Then remembering you have to get through the semester first

media.giphy.com

That diploma will not just be handed to you, though. You have to put in the work first. It's hard to be so close but yet, so far away.

It's a little bittersweet

media.giphy.com

Sure, you're excited about starting the next chapter, but there are some things you will miss. No more seeing you're friends everyday, no more discounted or free sports and events tickets, and no more sleeping late because you don't have to be there until 12:00.

But, you realize you don't have to take classes this summer

media.giphy.com

Summer classes are the worst. They are like fall and spring classes on steroids. Not having to take anymore is enough to make me want to do cartwheels, if I could do cartwheels.

But also wondering why you were crazy enough to decide to apply for graduate school

media.giphy.com

You just finished school why would you want to go back? Why can't you just get a job that pays a million dollars right off the bat? But, you know deep down it will be better in the long run to be more highly qualified.

Trying to find a job

media.giphy.com

You have to pay for that extra degree somehow, though, so you have to find a job too. Reading the job requirements makes you feel like you didn't learn anything the last four years to make you qualified for a job. How do they expect you to have seven years of experience when you just graduated?

Good luck on your last semester, and may you're grades be great and your future even greater!