10 Last Minute Dynamic Duo Halloween Costumes
relationships

Halloween is literally 2 weeks away and you still have no idea what you and your BFF or significant other want to be for Halloween? Let me give you some easy/quick DIY Halloween costumes that you can easily buy under $100.

985
@jaxyadz Instagram

.

1. Diego and Dora

I can tell you from experience that I went out and bought this outfit an hour before the Halloween costume party. Super simple and easy to find pieces. And hey, it's cute enough to wear these items again separately!

2. Tropical Fruits

You can literally go out and buy an oversized yellow t-shirt and make it look like a pineapple. Your friend can buy an oversized pink t-shirt and make it look like a strawberry. It's all about creativity. Make the head pieces out of foam or construction paper!

3. King/Queen of Hearts

Also super simple. All you have to do is get some red felt paper cut out a couple of hearts (make it look like a playing card) and pin them to a white oversized t-shirt and bam! You have a halloween costume. You can get your crowns from Burger King or go to a party store!

4. Classic Angel/Devil Duo

All white everything for the Angel and all red everything for the Devil. Simple as that

5. Salt and Pepper

All white outfit with a white beanie for the Salt. Add the 'S' for the Salt with black felt paper. All black outfit with a black beanie for the pepper. Add the 'P' for the Pepper with white felt paper.

6. Marvel/DC Superheros

If you and your gal pals want to do a group, I recommend doing a simple superhero look. Just buy a t-shirt with whatever superhero logo you prefer, and make a tutu with colors coordinating with the superhero colors!

7. 'Fifty Shades of Grey'

The guy can dress as Christian Grey in a suit & the gal dress like Anastasia Steele. And if you two are feeling a bit edgy, you could always go to Spensers and get some erotic toys to really get into character.

8. 'The Office' - Dwight & Angelina

The guy can find some Dwight looking glasses, pair it with a yellow dress shirt, tie, & khakis, hair combed and parted to the middle, while the girl can wear a turtleneck, pink sweater, and carry around a stuffed animal cat.

9. 'Monsters Inc'  - Boo & Sully

Super simple. All you have to do is find a pink oversized t-shirt and put your hair up in pigtails and carry around a teddy bear. Meanwhile, Sully is dressed in a blue shirt with purple dots on it (you can draw these on or pin them with purple felt!)

10. 'Blue's Clues' - Blue & Steve

Make some ears from blue felt and attach to a headband and wear an oversized blue shirt or a cute blue dress. Have the guy wear a green shirt that he wouldn't mind drawing the stripes on or pinning some green felt on and some khaki shorts pants!