LANY inspired Instagram captions

LANY lyrics that you can use as instagram captions this summer

"You are my favorite everything"

24895
https://twitter.com/lanyxla

LANY, the American indie pop band that stole our hearts with songs like ILYSB and Super Far, have genius lyrics that everyone can relate to on some level. For anyone looking for catchy song lyrics to use as a caption for an artsy Instagram picture this summer, here is a list of LANY songs and thirty five lyrics that fit you indie summer vibe in a few simple words.

1. like you lots: You are my number one, baby. I like you lots.

2. pink skies: You are my favorite everything

3. pink skies: Shut up, I love you. You're my best friend.

4. pink skies: and it's better, you and I, under pink skies

5. current location: I need my current location to be your current location

6. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY FRIENDS: Friday, wine, and the internet

7. BRB: Come on, come on, everything's fine in LA

8. Walk Away: Say the song, life goes on

9. Bad, Bad, Bad: wild and dangerous

10. Bad, Bad, Bad: They think they're got us figure out, but we kinda like it that way

11. Bad, Bad, Bad: Bad, bad, bad we're in trouble now

12. Made in Hollywood: Orange through the blinds, the sun is almost down

13. I Don't Care: You can say what you want, nobody's listening.

14. youarefire: You're the only one I see

15. youarefire: and screw the rules life's too short. can't tell me how to live.

16. 4EVER!: Don't know what happened but ever since I've been hooked.

17. 4EVER!: Baby, I just love the way you love me.

18. Dumb Stuff: Oh my god I think I'm in love

19. Dumb Stuff: and there is no one else I would rather be with

20. The Breakup: Middle of the day, middle of the road, I'm dead.

21. Super Far: Make it work, know it hurts, but I'll go there

22. Flowers on the Floor: Last time in hell that I leave flowers on the floor

23. ILYSB: My heart hurts so good. I love you, babe, so bad.

24: ILYSB: Slow dance these summer nights. My disco ball's my kitchen lights

25. ILYSB: And you need to know that I'm hella obsessed with your face.

26. Hericane: hericane

27. Hurts: I can't help myself. You're the one I want.

28. Hurts: losing you would really suck

29. Good Girls: Dancing in the light of a canyon sun, racing every wave

30. Pancakes: You are the best, please don't ever change on me

31. Pancakes: cloud nine times nine when I'm gone with you

32. Tampa: I can do better than this

33. Purple Teeth: Watercolor nights. You painted these, I'm impressed by you.

34. It Was Love: I wish I could go back

35. It Was Love: sneaking around at night and thinking we had our whole lives

Now that you have refreshed your knowledge of outstanding LANY lyrics, you can caption your Instagram pictures like an indie pop genius this summer.

**Bonus points to whoever sung the lyrics with the catchy tune in their heads.