18 Adorable Love Songs That Are Instagram-Caption Worthy

Perfect pair with a cute picture of you and your significant other.

61538
Toa Heftiba

Songs are basically love in a musical form -- and a lot of them are relatable. And ya know what, I'm always looking for a cute, relatable song lyric to use as an Instagram caption. Here are a few of my favorite love songs that have lyrics you can use that are adorable, and will let everyone know just how much you care for your significant other.

1. Crash Into Me - Dave Matthews Band

"Sweet like candy to my soul, sweet you rock and sweet you roll. Lost for you, I'm so lost for you."

2. Bloom - The Paper Kites

"When the evening pulls the sun down, and the day is almost through, oh, the whole world it is sleeping, but my world is you."

3. You and Me - Lifehouse

"There's something about you now, I can't quite figure out. Everything she does is beautiful, everything she does is right."

4. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley

"Like a river flows surely to the sea, darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life, too. For I can't help falling in love with you." (Honestly, the whole song is quotable, that's just my favorite part).

5. Where The Skies Are Blue - The Lumineers

"So if you ever need a fool who will give you a love so true, you can always find me where the skies are blue."

6. Absolutely Smitten - dodie

"That girl, right there, yes she's the one, with cupid's arrow in her bum. Handsome stranger, you have made her happy, the first in a long time. But it's too late, she believes in fate, she's absolutely smitten, she'll never let you go." (The whole song. The whole. Darn. Thing. Please listen to it.)

7. Strings - Shawn Mendes

"Baby, I want all the strings attached, love it when you look at me like that." (p.s. Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes is also a great option, or anything else because he's amazing.)

8. Losing You - John Butler Trio

"And I don't mind losing money, there's nothing this life owes me. I've been given more than I can receive, but for you, there's no receipt. All I mind's losing you."

9. Just Like Heaven - The Cure

"Dancing in the deepest oceans, twisting in the water, you're just like a dream."

10. She Moves In Her Own Way - The Kooks

"But uh oh, I love her because she moves in her own way."

11. You and I - Wilco

"But you and I, I think we can take it. All the good with the bad, make something that no one else has."

12. Beautiful You - The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart

"So far from me, still all I need is you, beautiful you."

13. Here, There and Everywhere - The Beatles

"I want her everywhere, and if she's beside me I need never care. But to love her is to need her everywhere."

14. Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran

"Should this be the last thing I see, I want you to know it's enough for me. All that you are is all that I'll ever need. I'm so in love." (Just play all of Ed's songs on a loop for all of your romantic lyric needs.)

15. Colour Me In - Damien Rice

"Come let me love you, and then, colour me in."

16. Make You Feel My Love - Bob Dylan

"I could make you happy, make your dreams come true, no there's nothing that I would not do. Go to the ends of the earth for you, to make you feel my love."

17. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden

"I wanna stand with you on a mountain, I wanna bathe with you in the sea, I wanna lay like this forever until the sky falls down on me."

18. Lover Of The Light - Mumford & Sons

"So love the one you hold, and that will be your gold."

There are plenty more heartfelt songs that can totally describe your love, but these are just a few that tear at my own personal heartstrings.