The Top 10 Lady Gaga Collaborations That Will Leave You Speechless

From Ariana Grande to BLACKPINK, here are ten of Gaga's most memorable collaborations.

342

Lady Gaga has released her latest single, "Rain On Me," a duet with Ariana Grande. This isn't the first time Gaga has teamed up with another artist to create memorable songs, moments, or some combination of both.

Her impressive list of collaborations show her versatility and range. From hip hop to dance to rock, Gaga hops from one genre to the next effortlessly. She is a true musician at her core.

To celebrate Gaga's latest single and her upcoming studio album, "Chromatica," here's a look back at Gaga's ten best collaborations.

10. Chillin' (Wale feat. Lady Gaga)

Most people didn't know who Lady Gaga was when this song was released. Gaga was just starting to gain mainstream recognition with her debut album, "The Fame," when this song came out in 2009. It's an underrated bop that deserves more attention.

9. Telephone (Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce)

The meeting of two pop megastars is always an exciting event. When the music video for "Telephone" premiered in early 2010, it set the music world on fire. It was Gaga's second collaboration with Beyoncé, who previously sang on the remix for "Video Phone."

8. Do What U Want (Lady Gaga feat. Christina Aguilera)

R. Kelly originally sang on this track from Gaga's "ARTPOP" album in 2013. However, Gaga removed the song from streaming services following the documentary, "Surviving R. Kelly," detailing the sexual assault allegations against the singer. This remix featuring Christina Aguilera was performed on "The Voice" in 2013. It's now seen by many fans as the superior version, allowing listeners to get a better idea of the message Gaga was trying to get across.

7. Cheek To Cheek (Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga)

Tony Bennett isn't what you think of when envisioning Gaga's target demographic. However, she has been known to introduce her followers to new genres and artists. Their album of duets, "Cheek to Cheek," spawned a successful tour and won big at the Grammys the following year.

6. Moth Into Flame (Metallica & Lady Gaga)

At the 2017 Grammys, Gaga teamed up with yet another unexpected act. Metallica's following of metal heads and Gaga's little monsters united during their awesome performance. Once again, helping introduce Gaga's talent to a new audience. This dress rehearsal clip was uploaded to Gaga's official YouTube channel.

5. Poker Face/Speechless/Your Song (Lady Gaga feat. Elton John)

Elton John was a more understandable duet partner. At the height of her fame, the two theatrical singers teamed up for a mashup of their classic songs. Gaga merged her 2009 ballad "Speechless" seamlessly with John's hit "Your Song." It was the start of a remarkable friendship, with John making Gaga the Godmother to his child.

4. I Want Your Love (Chic feat. Lady Gaga)

"I Want Your Love" was a classic hit for Chic back in the day. When the group returned with their new album, "It's About Time," in 2018, they included a collaboration with Lady Gaga. Gaga sang on a new version of the track, breathing new life into what was already a great song. She put her own signature touch on the song while staying true to the magic of the original.

3. Sour Candy (Lady Gaga & BLACKPINK)

By now, we're aware that Lady Gaga likes to dabble in lots of different genres. Her ability to adapt to different musical landscapes is bar none. When she announced she would be teaming up with K-Pop group BLACKPINK on her new album, "Chromatica," both passionate fan bases rejoiced.

2. Rain On Me (Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande)

Ariana Grande is at a stage in her career where everything she touches turns to gold (or platinum). So a duet with Lady Gaga would surely reach dazzling heights. When the two superstars delivered their single and video for Gaga's new album, it did everything you would expect. For that moment, the music world was their's.

1. Shallow (Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper)

This song is perhaps one of Gaga's biggest hits. From the 2018 film, "A Star Is Born," Gaga and Bradley Cooper demonstrated brilliant chemistry on this track. By now, the song has been covered to death and even hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It also culminated in many memorable live performances, such as Gaga's Vegas show and the 2019 Oscars. At the latter show, Gaga and company would end up winning the award for Best Original Song.