Ladies, Wear Those Leggings And Nike Shorts

Because you can still feel confident while being comfortable.
64

What's wrong with wearing leggings and Nike shorts whenever you want to?

Absolutely nothing! If you prefer being comfy over being stuck in clothes that make you feel uncomfortable or clothes that make you feel bad about yourself then stick to the leggings and nike shorts. It's also okay to wear nice clothes, it's okay to wear dresses, it's okay to wear jeans, and it is more than okay to wear leggings and Nike shorts to class, the mall, dinner, lunch, wherever you are it is okay!

You see what you wear does not really determine who you are. Sure, it might show what kind of fashion you have and if you're anything like me you have little to none. But, I'd rather spend my day stuck in classes with leggings or Nike shorts on rather than be stuck in class with jeans and an uncomfortable shirt on that makes me feel weird. So what's the big deal?

SEE ALSO: If You Wear XL T-Shirts And Shorts, You're The Woman Of My Dreams

I don't see the big deal, I don't see how wearing leggings and Nike shorts make you any less of a person or make you any less professional. Leggings have become a trend so why should we stop it now? Sure, when you are working somewhere with professional attire you wear what you are supposed to, but as long as you are not somewhere with a dress code it shouldn't matter what you wear.

People will always find something to be offended about. As for myself, I will continue to wear my leggings and Nike shorts to class, to lunch, to dinner, and to the gym and still feel confident about myself.