Ladies, It's 2019 And We Deserve More
Education

Ladies, It's 2019 And We Deserve More

And yes, I'm serious.

210
https://pixabay.com/photos/people-women-talking-laugh-happy-2567915/

Alright. Let me state something real quick: it is 2019 and we deserve more. There are still people out there that are "sliding into DMs" or "just wanting to be friends," but allow me to state something one more time for the people in the back: WE DESERVE MORE.

We deserve far more than a winkie face in our twitter direct message. We deserve a text when you know we're worried about you. We deserve a random check in every now and again. And the top two things that we all deserve: love and respect. We each deserve to find "the one" and we each deserve respect because we are humans.

The fact is that many (mainly), men out there do not understand or realize that they are not comprehending this concept. Many men think that they are kind, respectful, caring human beings, but the truth is: they are not. They are not respectful when they ask you to do "girlfriend level" things when all they've given you is "friends with benefits" effort.

They are not respecting you when they demand something from you when they've only known you for a few weeks. No, it doesn't matter how attractive they are or how much of a gentleman they have been to you. If they do not SHOW you respect, but TALK about respect, they DO NOT respect you.

This immediately equates to how much they care about you. If they can not respect you through their actions, then they do not respect your heart. If they can not understand that no matter what kind of relationship you each want, you still deserve respect and kindness, then THEY ARE NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

YOU are an amazing person. Period. YOU are a gift to walk this earth. YOU get to be selective of who you welcome into your life. So be selective. Be "picky." Do not just let any guy that thinks "sliding into you DMs" is romantic into your life. Make sure that this is someone you want around you. Do not let frat boy Chad diminish the amazing beauty and grace that we each have. You deserve respect. You deserve love. You deserve more. WE DESERVE MORE.