Americans Are Consumed By Kylie Jenner
Lifestyles

Kylie jenner doesn't care about you

Why do you care so much about her?

199
Kylie jenner doesn't care about you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUFM8yBO2m4

I think you could say with confidence that the average American knows more about the Kardashian/Jenner family than their rights as an American citizen. Kylie Jenner has 111 MILLION followers on Instagram. That means, 111 MILLION people actually care about what is happening in her day-to-day life.

Excuse me if I am being forward, but, do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time?

111 million followers is a lot. It's more followers than any U.S president has ever had and more followers than most public figures, scholars, activist, and so on. Look, Kylie Jenner has more followers than anybody that is actually doing good for the world. Yet, we give her the agency to give her the access to feeds of 111 MILLION people.

And for those of you who are jumping out of your seat, wishing to scream your own considerations of how Kylie Jenner has in fact done so much good for the world, please save your breath. Although she may have done something, there are 1.4 billion people dying because they lack basic needs in the world and she has the ability to mobilize 111 million people to do something (anything) to help; I have never seen an effort.

In other words, I argue that whatever she is doing is not enough.

Apparently, today's spark news surrounded the question of whether Kylie Jenner plans to pierce her babies ears. I am sorry but are you fucking kidding me?

Spark news is whether or not Kylie Jenner wants to pierce her child's ears? What the hell is so exciting about that? Don't most parents/mothers make the choice to pierce their kid's ears? Why do you care about Kylie Jenner's kid's ears? Just so you know, I can almost promise she does not give one shit if you pierce your kid's ears. Hell, she does not care if you pierce your own ears.

Meanwhile, Trump is meeting with every major international leader in the world. No big deal though, right? As long as we all get the 411 on Kylie Jenner's kid's ear piercings, us Americans are content.

Is it not kind of sad that we care so much about the useless details of this woman's life?

You can get this whole country excited over Kylie Jenner all while we have so many other things to care about. WAKE UP.

Now, I know I am not the only one essentially repulsed by this fact.

A lot of people find comedy in how ridiculous it is. But for those people who are actually infatuated by celebrities such as the Kardashians, and specifically Kylie Jenner, my question is why?

Is it the cars they have? The money? What is it about the way Kylie Jenner does things that makes her so interesting?

You know every second you spend consumed with her life, you are wasting the time you could be directing towards working for a similar kind of life for yourself. And to be clear, I am not by any means advocating that you should work towards that kind of life. But if you think it's that amazing and grand, why not work towards that kind of life for yourself? What is it about staying posted with her life that is so exhilarating?

I just want to emphasize two more things.

First, Kylie Jenner does not care about you, and would literally be no one without you. You know how musicians say that from time to time? At concerts, for example, artists will make a shout-out to their audience and say something like, "I could never be here without you all." It may be true that they could never have a concert without people willing to attend but they would still be musicians. Kylie Jenner would literally be no one if so many people were not so fascinated by her lips, ass, and social presence.

Second, it would be worth your time to consider why you are so infatuated with her life. Why do you care about her? Why do you follow her on Instagram? Why do you keep up with her life better then you keep up with your best friends?