Stop Taking Credit Away From Kylie Jenner’s Achievements
Politics

"She's just famous because Kim made a sex tape"

393
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/43/Kylie_Jenner2_%28cropped%29.png/489px-Kylie_Jenner2_%28cropped%29.png

For those of you who don't know, the youngest KarJenner was recently named "The Youngest Self-Made Billionaire" by Forbs.

This of course, like every other little thing they do, was scrutinized and criticized by many.

People are claiming that she is 'spoiled' and that everything was handed to her in life.

She may have come from a rich family, but that does not mean that her billion was handed to her.

Did she have money before hand and a famous family? Yes. Did that probably help in selling her products? Yes.

Does that mean that people should undermine her work though? No, because her makeup empire did not just grow over night with the snap of Kris Jenner's hand. She had to work for it.

Does that mean that it is fair that she is so young and so wealthy, while the rest of us common folks are working our butts off just to make a living? No, but sadly that is the reality of life. We don't get to change how her life is, just how ours is.

It still is not fair though to take credit away from something that she built.

Now I wouldn't go as far to say she is totally self-made, but so what? She is still a billionaire and more successful that anyone her age.

I am not saying this to take credit away from other hard working self-made people, but I am saying it because it is so ridiculous that people are going to hate on Kylie for making the best out of what she was born with.

Everyone that is born into this world cannot change the class they were born into. They have no say over that.

Can Kylie not work and create her own brand and have it be successful without vultures looking to tear down her success? No probably not, because people love to hate on their family.

Say what you want about her and her title, but she will be sitting in her millions while the rest of us are just talking about her and secretly wishing we had her life.