Kylie's Holiday Collection Will Be The First Thing On Your Wish List This Year

187
Tumblr

Kylie Cosmetics by Kylie Jenner has not let fans and followers down yet. The cosmetic line continues to impress with each release the company makes — the Holiday Collection being no exception.

The Holiday Collection was released on Monday, Nov. 21, 2016 at 1 p.m. PST — first come, first serve. Every new release Kylie has launched, has sold out in what seems a shorter and shorter amount of time. Not only is this the company's first holiday season, but it is the largest release the brand has launched to date; probably making this the most exciting release we've seen from Kylie Jenner yet.

The launch included two new lip kits, two new glosses, and one more liquid metal lipstick. It included a new Kyshadow palette, three new crème eyeshadows, as well as a new gel eyeliner. It also included a poppin' Holiday Box, and three different holiday bundles.

The lip-kits and single glosses even come in packaging that doubles as Christmas tree ornaments — how cute!

The Kyliner is called "Snow" and is a beautiful white eyeliner. Like the other eyeliner kits, the holiday edition comes with a pencil, gel liner, and a liner brush.

The new Kyshadow palette is absolutely to die for! Any color you'd need to create the perfect eye for your holiday plans — right here in this holiday edition palette.

(Pictured Below) Right to left: Silent Night (a matte dark plum), Evergreen (a matte deep teal green), Gingerbread (shimmering bronze), Nutcracker (shimmering silver-y plum), Winter (metallic denim), Mittens (a shimmering mahogany), Chestnut (a matte peach-y muted mauve), Frosty (a shimmering platinum), and Sugar Cookie (a matte creamy nude).

Plus, get this: each of these vibrant, pigmented shadows are infused with diamond powder.

With the holiday collection also comes five new brilliantly red lip colors that truly don't disappoint.

(Pictured Below) Right to left: Vixen (matte liquid lipstick in a blackened vampy plum shade), Dancer (metal liquid lipstick in a shimmering ruby wine shade), Merry (matte liquid lipstick in a deep, rich red), Jolly (lipgloss in a blackened burgundy shade), and Naughty (lipgloss in a true, bright red shade).

One of my personal favorite parts of the launch, however, is the full-size 4 CT lipgloss and liquid lipstick kit. It comes with 4 brand new lip shades that can be used this holiday season, and all year around.

(Pictured Below) Left to Right: Cupid (a coppery rose gold gloss), Angel (a pretty pink matte liquid lipstick), Blitzen (a deepened raspberry-plum matte liquid lipstick, similar to her shade "Spice"), Noël (a true copper gloss).

The two metallic glosses, Cupid and Noël, are absolutely mesmerizing. Both of these glosses are also infused with diamond powder!

The three crème shadows included in the holiday release are: (Pictured Below) Camo (a metallic deep forest green), Golden Plum (a metallic mauve purple with gold shimmer), and Yellow Gold (a metallic gold with yellow tones).

All of this, her bundles, and more, can all be found on the Kylie Cosmetics website, kyliecosmetics.com.

They are currently all out of stock already, and the official re-stock has not yet been announced, but we know there is more of these products coming — and soon!

Keep your eyes open on her Snapchat or Instagram where Kylie Jenner posts all of her product announcements, tips, and more.

If you're a make-up guru, you need to get your hands on these products this holiday season. Don't miss out!