21 Moments From 'KUWTK' To Relive Since The Show Is Ending

21 Moments From 'KUWTK' To Relive Since The Kardashians Are Saying 'G', 'Goodbye' After 20 Seasons

I guess I'm taking recommendations for a new sick-day reality show to binge.

1806
E!

Okay, if I'm being real here, I kind of sort of wished that I would still be watching new seasons of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" when I had kids of my own, but that dream is officially a goner. Kim K just blew up the internet once again to share that her family's beloved reality show is officially ending after 20 seasons.

I'm almost in tears, but all good things must come to an end. I guess I'm taking recommendations for a new sick-day reality show to binge.

From the tears and the fights to the therapy sessions, and of course the hilarious pranks, 'KUWTK' will be dearly missed.

I can go on and on about why the Kardashians are quick-witted women who played the game right, but that's not why we are here. We are here to commemorate the most memorable reality TV show there is.

KUWTK made reality TV and I'm sure the last season will have many more ever-lasting memories.

Here are 21 iconic moments I, for one, will definitely show my kids:

When Kim lost her 75K diamond earring in the ocean

Kendall’s dog pooped all over the place 

Any moment that involves Tod Kraines

Kim reacts to being blocked by Tristan Thompson on Instagram

Scott is knighted and officially becomes Lord Disick

Kris gets tipsy after a wine tasting

Khloé, Kendall, and Kylie go undercover

Khloé goes to jail and Kim can't stop taking selfies

Kourtney pulls our her first child, Mason, during labor

Kim's Sexy Calendar

Baby Kendall and Kylie ended up on a stripper pole

The Tristan-Jordan scandal

When Kendall and Kylie have a sister fight

Kris accidentally drugs Rob with Viagra

When the Kardashians impersonated one another

Kim marris Chris Humphries

Kim and Kourtney's major fight

The Christmas copycat dilemma

Kylie doesn't know how to do her own laundry 

All the mime pranks

Kris art-shames Khloé