KUWTK Is FINALLY Ending, And If You're Fed UP With Reality TV, Like Me, This Is Good News

Apparently, a large number of people around the world were actually sad when it was announced that "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" was ending. Personally, I don't really know why.

Now, I will admit I have never watched a single episode of the show, and hardcore fans will probably claim that I 'just don't understand' because I never watched the show. I beg to differ, though, I really don't think I was missing out on anything.

For years, KUWTK has glorified the worst parts of America: entitled, privileged, unaware people encouraging others to act the same way, and honestly I'm just not here for it.

Back in 2018, Kim Kardashian shared photos of her Louis Vuitton trash cans. I'm sorry, but my cheap Target trash can holds my trash the same way your Louis Vuitton trash can does. Plus, who really cares what a trash can looks like?

They have fed into this materialistic culture where money apparently buys happiness, and what does that give future generations to look up to?

What does it tell our teenagers?

That it's OK to act like a fool as long as you're getting paid millions to do so?

I don't think so.

We need to use television to promote positive qualities, not reward people for doing nothing but teach people how to cause drama.