Subscribe To Krist Yu On Youtube

When I go on Youtube, sometimes I just want to put on a nice calm vlog or a creative video. Typically, if I want to relax, I will put on any of Krist Yu's youtube videos on her channels, Krist Soup and krist & yu.

I have been watching Krist since 2016, and her videos never fail to make me feel happy and inspired. Her videos may seem simple, but she puts an immense amount of effort in editing and makes sure she is satisfied with the video before putting it out for the world to see.

The first video I ever watched of hers was "I bought a bunch of MANGO flavored things!!! Wut?" Once I finished this video, I binge watched every video on her channel. When I discovered her main channel, it was filled with mostly food inspired videos. A few of my favorites are "Soup of the Day- Weird Kit Kat Flavors" and "Trying the "Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie" Recipe by Tasty".

Soup of the Day - Weird Kit Kat Flavors. 🍫 www.youtube.com

Recently, Krist has also posted more videos on her main channel that aren't food related, and they are filled with just as much creativity and effort. Her second channel definitely has some of my favorite videos as well. From videos discussing her favorite things during a certain month to travel vlogs, I constantly find myself rewatching and binging her channels.

Her travel vlogs from Portland and Japan are my all time favorites; I probably have watched them four or five times all the way through. I love getting to see these places with her editing style, as well as, what she does in these places while she's visiting.

She has three videos in her Portland travel vlog series, and I love rewatching them during the holiday season because she visited in winter. If I ever go to Portland, I will be visiting most of the places she did because they all are places I would be interested in checking out.

The vlogs she made in Japan are so calming and full of fun activities that can be done while visiting. This series consists of 16 videos that are perfect for when you really want to go to Japan but can't drop everything or spend the money that comes along with traveling. One day I would love to travel to Japan, but for now, I have Krist's videos to hold me over.

A Week In A Life In Japan 🇯🇵✈️ | Vlog (Ep. 1) www.youtube.com

Krist also has another channel, and it focuses on her funko pop collection, which I found super interesting because I also love collecting my favorite characters/people in these figures. She hasn't posted on this channel for a year, but I hope she rediscovers it and posts on it more frequently.

I highly suggest watching Krist Yu on youtube because she is full of positive energy and puts so much time into all her videos. All her efforts deserve more subscribers, plus she'll make you laugh and feel inspired.