You Know You're That Friend When...

You Know You're That Friend When...

If you relate to any of these, your friends probably think so, too.

16
You Know You're That Friend When...
Leah Swander

All of my friends know about my flaws, physically and emotionally. I always seem to be "that one friend" that is always doing something out of the ordinary compared to my friend group. I'm wondering if there are any others that are somewhat like me, and maybe we can hang out and be "those friends" together.

1. You Are Always Late

No matter what time an event is, how long before you knew about it or even if you're not driving, you are always running late. It's normal for your friends to lie about what time dinner is, hoping you actually make it when everyone else does.

2. You Double, Triple And Even Quadruple Text The Group Message

You truly don't care if your friends are annoyed. You will get your point across and you will be heard.

3. You're Always The One To Let Your Freak Flag Fly

Although your friends may have to baby-sit you all night long, you aren't afraid to get the party started. Whether you're busting out a move or initiating the conversation, it's never embarrassing to put a little pep in everyone's step (to you at least).

4. If Someone Breaks Your BFF's Heart, They Will Hear From You

You are the voice your friends are too scared to have. If anyone messes with any of your homies, close or not, they'll have to go through you first.

5. You Are Drama

Although it's not always a bad thing, you always have something to say. Whether it was the fight with your boyfriend one week, or the girl who gave you the stink eye at the gym, you're most likely always complaining. You keep things interesting and you love to brag/complain to your friends about whatever it is.