I Know What I Want

I Know What I Want

Shoot for the stars, because you can and you will reach them!

210
I Know What I Want

I know what I want, and I know what I don’t want. I don’t want to play the games, I don’t want to just go with the flow. I have dreams, and I have a plan… and that’s all I’m going to chase. Although I’m not sure of everything in my life, I know what I deserve, and I won’t stop until I get it. But, I will give you another chance time and time again. The reason being each time I give someone a shot, I learn a little bit more about myself. I start to see the flaws and weaknesses that I have.

I’m in it to win it. My life is in my hands and I will control it to the best of my abilities. I don’t “need” anyone in my life. I will not let the judgment of others affect the way I see my future. I will not just listen to the words that you have to say. I need the actions to back it up. If you give me a reason not to trust you, it will not just be given back, it will need to be earned back. Prove that your words will have an effect on the way our relationship will progress. Whether it is dating, schooling, career, friends/family, take a step back and see where you struggle, and you will know what to look for. You will find the path that you want to take.

I went through a period of time where I have absolutely no idea what I wanted in any aspect. I was lost and had no plan. That was the most terrifying point in my life. But slowly by giving not only others chances, but yourself a chance you will learn what it is that you want. Surrounding yourself with the right people, who believe in you, and are willing you help you and have your back when things get rough. As you go on you will start to find things that you want, things you want to do, people you need and don’t need in your life. It’s definitely a process. It will not come in one day, but you will start to find your way and don’t settle until you do.

Knowing what you want, is a powerful weapon that can either be intimidating or inspirational. Not everyone knows exactly what they want, every second of the day. We all have moments where we get caught up and plans change. As much as we all have these plans… you have to accept the fact that we ultimately can’t control our fate. But know what you want, and shoot for the stars, because you can reach them!