How To Know The Friendship Is Real

How To Know The Friendship Is Real

You may think it's real, but is it memorize-your-horoscope-sign real?
6

College is great because you meet a lot of new people, and you make a lot of new friends. But the real question is how do you know when the friendship is real? These are the for-sure signs your friendship was made to last.

1. They know the names of your pets.

It's even more impressive when you have 3 or more pets for them to remember.

2. They've seen you cry.

Whether you're a crier or not, you know your college friends are real when you can sob to them laying on their living floor while they make you pasta and you feel no shame.

3. They know you're favorite song.

And they know how excited you get when you hear it out. And they know when to put it on for you to cheer you up or get you pumped. And they don't cut you off from listening to it even after they've heard 300 times already this semester.

4. They tag you in memes.

What's a friendship if it doesn't involve memes? (Bonus points if they memorize your Instagram name to tag you in memes as fast as possible).

5. They hate someone you hate without knowing them or you even asking them to.

When they trust you enough to hate someone blindly for you, that's when you know it's real.

6. They know your horoscope sign.

And you know theirs. And you send each other your horoscopes so neither of you forget.

7. They let you tell the same story over and over again.

A person can only have so many good stories, so it's important to find friends who don't mind hearing the same 12 stories for the rest of their lives.

8. They memorize what clothes you own.

they know.

9. They know your order.

For drinks, coffee, Chipotle, you name it. They know what you like.

10. They love you even when you don't love yourself.

That moment when you think, "Why do I have friends? I am the actual worst," they are there to let you know that even though you are the worst, they still love you, just like you love them no matter what too.