Finding Beauty In Our Everyday Lives
Education

If You Know Beauty When You See It, Why Not Photograph It?

Finding beauty in our everyday lives can be tricky, but it's possible.

57
Hannah Rose Photography

Sometimes we all need a reminder on how to look for beauty in our everyday lives. No matter who you are or what is going om in your life. there is beauty. It can be hard to recognize, but there is beauty all around us everyday. We just need to know how to recognize it.

1. Fall Happiness

Fun in the Fall.

Hannah Rose Photography

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. The spooky nights, leaves falling, and fall festivities make me so happy. One of my favorite things to do in the fall is take my bunny, Bobby, on walks. He loves to run through the leaves, making them crunch!

2. Determination

Staying determined is key.

Hannah Rose Photography

Staying determined is key. As the semester unfolds, we all tend to get stressed and feel our minds and lives unfolding beneath us. Staying determined to accomplish goals will keep us all on track. Here, Sparkles and her rider were determined to end their training session on a good note.

3. Perfection

Practice Makes Perfect

Hannah Rose Photography

No one is born perfect. Perfection is something that is attained through hard work and practice. To get there, sometimes you have get sweaty and get your boots dirty. Going through the ropes of practice may take days, months, or years. In the end, all of the practice pays off. Perfection will come.

4. Perspective

Be open and understand a different perspective.

Hannah Rose Photography

Sometimes we all forget that a situation may be analyzed by multiple different perspectives. In order to coexist with one another, we have to take into account that everyone sees things and comprehends things differently. Whether it be between races, cultures, genders, or species- everyone sees things from a different perspective. We don't have to necessarily agree with one another, but accept that not everyone sees things the same way.

5. Boldly Beautiful

Bold is beautiful.

Hannah Rose Photography

Bold is beautiful. There isn't one only way to describe beauty. Beauty can be soft and dainty, dark and powerful, or bold. Many mistake being bold as overly extravagant or self centered. Truthfully, being bold can be beautiful. Roc Odyssey is displaying bold beauty with his dark coat and expressive face.

6. Simplicity

Beauty in simplicity.

Hannah Rose Photography

Finding the beauty in simple things is something we should all pause and do occasionally. Nature hold so much beauty that often goes unrecognized. This flower is at the Detroit Zoo. It is walked past hundreds of time per day but it's beauty is rarely noticed.

7. Light in the Dark

Find the light in the darkness.

Hannah Rose Photography

Finding light in the darkness is hard, but crucial. No matter who we are or what we go through, all of us are bound to hit hard times sooner or later. It can feel like our whole world is going dark and gravity is letting loose beneath us, but not everything is darkness. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Find that light and follow it. Trudge through the darkness and keep following the light until you finally reach it.

8. Crisp Air

Breath of fresh air.

Hannah Rose Photography

Sometimes we all need to walk outside and take a breath of the fresh, crisp air. We need to leave our worries inside, stop working for a minute, and just relax. Everyone needs to take a deep breath of fresh air sometimes.

9. Confidence

Have confidence.

Hannah Rose Photography

Being confident is a good thing. When someone feels good about themselves, they feel powerful. Having a strong basis of confidence will help someone succeed in their goals and have a positive outlook on life. Here, Lady is displaying her self confidence with her facial and equine ear expressions. Since she is self confident, Lady is generally in a happy mood.

10. Kindness

A little bit of kindness goes a long way.

Hannah Rose Photography

A little bit of kindness goes a long way. Sometimes people don't realize that a simple comment like " I like your shoes", can make someones whole day. Jackson was one of the kindest horses I have ever gotten the chance to work with. He would always go out of his way to make myself and the rest of the barn staff laugh. His little bit of kindness made our work days bearable and happy. People need to remember just a little bit of kindness can go a long way.